- What is the cost?
- The cost of one Family Share for the 2013 season is $920.
The cost for one Half Share for the season is $500. There are a limited number of scholarships
available for families who might not be able to afford the cost of a CSA share.
- What is the duration?
- A share covers the 2013 harvest season -- 28 weeks (the week of May 28th to the week of December 4th)
- How much can one share feed?
- A Family Share should provide enough vegetables for 2-3 vegetable loving adults or a family of four. A Half Share Share should provide enough vegetables for 1-2 adults or smaller households.
- How do I sign up?
- Complete the online sign up form.